JOIN OUR TEAM
SH employees are characterized by skills that we are also looking for in people applying for a job with us.
We value initiative, creativity, independence, openness / flexibility in terms of changes and news, and commitment not only to our own work, but also to the life of the entire company.
We invite both experienced specialists and people who want to start their careers and develop together with Schlosser to cooperate.
Why is it worth working at Schlösser?
Świadczenia w ramach ZFŚS
Contract of employment
Nowoczesne biura, hale produkcyjne, zaplecze socjalne
Firma przyjazna rodzinie
CURRENT JOB OFFERS:
PRZEDSTAWICIEL HANDLOWY – REGION POLSKA POŁUDNIOWA
INJECTION MACHINE OPERATOR
SALES REPRESENTATIVE - WEST POLAND REGION
GDPR information obligation:
On the basis of the general regulation on the protection of personal data, we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is: Schlösser Heiztechnik Gruppe Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp.K. with headquarters in Główna (62-010) at ul. Partnerska 19.
- You can contact our data protection officer at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- Your personal data will be processed by us for a period of 1 month from the end of the recruitment.
- You have the right to access your data, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object and the right to withdraw consent to their processing.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Your consent to the processing of data in the recruitment process is necessary for its acceptance and consideration.
- Your data will be processed in an automated manner in the recruitment process, including in the form of profiling.